RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Product can be returned within 30 days of the receipt date, no questions asked. No returns or exchanges will be authorized after 30 days of the receipt date. Made to order items can't be returned or exchanged.
- Contact us via email for a Return Authorization (RA) number
- Product returned for any reason other than damage, defect or shipping error is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- For returns shipping costs are to be paid by the buyer
- For exchanges, all associated shipping costs (Return and Reship) are to be paid by the buyer
- Items must be in the original packaging and original condition in order to get the refund
- Custom orders cannot be returned for any reason other than damaged upon receipt. Sinks with Made to Order (MTO) finishes can not be return.
- Please inspect your items immediately upon receipt, if there is evidence of damage during shipping please refuse delivery and notify us immediately. We ask that you provide photos of the damaged product and packaging
- Cancelled orders after payment has been processed (via Credit Card, Debit Card, Pay Pal etc.) are subject to a 3.5% processing fee. This is the fee we get charged by our merchant services bank.
Due to the intrinsic nature of our handcrafted product and artisan process small variations in dimensions, color, texture, hue, hammering uniformity and finishes are expected and not considered defects. We offer no warranty with respect to our finishes on the products as the finishes naturally change over time specially our Cafe Viejo (CV) finish which may get a little bit darker ( just like a penny). Be aware that leaving acidic foods, chemicals, cleaning products, etc. can remove and/or discolored the finish but since we offer a self healing patina the discoloration will naturally be fixed in a couple of weeks. Please refer to the care and maintenance of our copper sinks in the Cooper Care section.
Under no circumstance will we be held responsible for any damage as a result of the installation of the product. We will not be responsible for any labor, installation or any other associated charges. Copper Alchemy’s only responsibility is the replacement, exchange, or repair of the defective product.
We carry most of products in stock and ship for FREE directly from California. We typically ship within 48 hours of receiving and confirming the order. Backorder items have a lead time of approximately 3 weeks. If you are in a rush and time constrain please call us to verify stock availability
- All items generally ship FREE via FED EX ground (Some items may ship via DHL or UPS). Additional charges may apply for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and all international orders
- For International Shipments Buyer is responsible for all Customs & Duties
- Lead-time for backordered items is generally 3 weeks
- Generally two (2) or more sinks going in the same bathroom will be drop shipped directly from the manufacturer using the same batch of copper in order to maintain a consistent cosmetic look between the sinks. Lead time is 3 weeks to be delivered
- Copper Alchemy is not responsible for any time guarantees in shipping, we will not be responsible for any monetary loss, penalty, or extra charge incurred by our customers should any delivery take longer than anticipated
- Our typical bathroom sink box shipped from California looks like the one below. Drop shipments directly from our suppliers use regular brown corrugated boxes.